!!NEWS : This Blog is not longer manage. Sorry guys. I'm working on a Metal shop. Hope you understand! Stay Metal.

Welcome

Hi there,

Here you can find my very personal
selection of various Metal albums.

I personally like the Lossless quality
and wanted regroup it here for sharing,
you can easily preview albums
with self-make YouTube clip.

If you get new favorites albums,
buy and support your bands !


Files are encrypted with opensource 7-Zip, Get it!

Also the blog use Uptobox,
get your unlimited access!

You can suggest me albums here.

Contact
compilmetal@gmail.com

Password

Y]1.Y]GCy&H\BYD

2011-09-14

Mercenary - The Hours That Remain (2006) [FLAC]


Denmark
Encyclopaedia Metallum

Uptobox

484 Mo
FLAC (~1151kb)
Progressive Metal
Power Metal



01. Redefine Me
02. Year Of The Plague        
03. My World Is Ending
04. This Eternal Instant
05. Lost Reality
06. Soul Decision
07. Simplicity Demand
08. Obscure Indiscretion
09. My Secret Window
10. The Hours That Remain







No comments:

Post a Comment