!!NEWS : This Blog is not longer manage. Sorry guys. I'm working on a Metal shop. Hope you understand! Stay Metal.

Welcome

Hi there,

Here you can find my very personal
selection of various Metal albums.

I personally like the Lossless quality
and wanted regroup it here for sharing,
you can easily preview albums
with self-make YouTube clip.

If you get new favorites albums,
buy and support your bands !


Files are encrypted with opensource 7-Zip, Get it!

Also the blog use Uptobox,
get your unlimited access!

You can suggest me albums here.

Contact
compilmetal@gmail.com

Password

Y]1.Y]GCy&H\BYD

2012-02-15

Shining - V: Halmstad (2007) [FLAC-CDRip]



Sweden
Encyclopaedia Metallum

Uptobox

296 Mo
FLAC (~986kb)
Depressive Black Metal
Progressive Black Metal



01. Yttligare Ett Steg Närmare
Total Jävla Utfrysning
02. Längtar Bort Från Mitt Hjärta
03. Låt Oss Ta Allt Från Varandra          
04. Besvikelsens Dystra Monotoni
05. Åttiosextusenfyrahundra
06. Neka Morgondagen







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me discover this band. Keep on the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge thank, but the link is down... Could you please re-up ? I madly need this !

    ReplyDelete